Subject: [Leica] SL Lens Choices
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:27:13 -0400

I agree and will save my SL for Leica lenses only!  I can use all of my M
and R lenses on it, I have the 24-90 and hope to get the fast 50 made for
the SL.
At my lecture this morning (which was standing room only), the students had
lots of questions about Leica, which they had never heard of before!  They
also had lots of intelligent questions about Syrian refugees and
documentary photography - I was impressed.  There were well over 100 people
in a room that seats 82.  I'm just glad it's over ;-)

Tina