Subject: [Leica] SL Lens Choices
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Verizon 2 2016)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:52:46 -1000

Think about the photographer that wants to use a 300 mm or a 100mm macro
lens on his SL.... How else to do this?  At this time, there is no solution
using Leca glass, without a lot of compromises.

I admit it is ridiculous  if all you want is a 24-90 zoom lens....

But until there is a more complete lineup of Leica glass, i find this
solution to be quite good.

Note :  I do not have nor lust for a SL.  I can not afford nor justify the
cost nor weight.

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net