Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/9/2016: Hello Kitty
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:55:54 +0100

Nathan,
I watched that stage - as indeed I watched the whole of the Vuelta - and was
very impressed by the demands of its toughness. I have an old schoolfriend
living in Tarbena and was curious to see the place on Eurosport, but it went
to an ad break just as it was about to go into the town...

I did see Relleu on the tv and it was interesting to see your photographs of
your cycling hinterland brought to life. Were you on tv as I still have the
recording, as I had to pop in and out of the house that day, and would be
curious to see you. I presume you cycled up :-)

Douglas