Subject: [Leica] Need Help
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 07:04:08 -0400

That sucks. I updated my Mack Pro from Mavericks to El Capitan a while
back and Lightroom 5.5 works perfectly, as does the entire CS5 suite. None
of my software, including Microsoft Office, were broken.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 9/16/16, 4:25 AM, "LUG on behalf of Karen Schreiber"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of