Subject: [Leica] Dinner With Ted
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 23:12:12 +0200

Great to see him in good spirits. Whenever I am with Lluis and other LUGgers
in Barcelona, Ted is always with us, regardless of whether he is physically
present or not. And I keep his books in my office so that I can introduce
colleagues to his wonderful body of work.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain