Subject: [Leica] Leica does not deem the M a professional system?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:34:49 +0100

John,
It was black, with a red badge and white writing, but having looked at links
for the 280/2.8 I got the impression that the one I saw at the GP had its
badge further away from the camera up the barrel.

I now feel guilty for not taking a screenshot, as I appear to be an
unreliable witness - shades of Twelve Angry Men...

Douglas