Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Wedding
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:13:27 +0100

Had just stopped at the newsagent last Friday to get my papers when a
wedding car drew up at the church opposite. Luckily, I had a camera in the
car rather than my iPhone, but sadly it was the Fuji X100S, so these are
cropped. Being a non guest, I couldn't really invade their space on their
big day.
Douglas

OK, in you go! A bride arrives at Monkstown Church, Co. Dublin
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Monkstown+Wedding+4.jpg.html
Fuji X100S. See large

Wait! Not THAT fast!! Monkstown Church, Co. Dublin.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Monkstown+Wedding+5.jpg.html
Fuji X100S. See large

 As you can guess, the titles are imaginary

Replies: Reply from hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMGs: Wedding)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs: Wedding)
Reply from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMGs: Wedding)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Wedding)