Subject: [Leica] Profiled in alumni magazine story
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:49:58 -0700

What a lovely tribute, Alan!  I am looking through your albums again.  We
tend to laud the globetrotting photojournalist who jets everywhere that
something earthshaking occurs.  You are the opposite of that, someone who
stays mostly on one campus, but catches the nuanced variety of all that
happens there. I always thought that was a great gig, and probably just as
satisfying as the globetrotters have.
--Peter