Subject: [Leica] Windows 10 Annoyance
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:20:13 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1DKFbeCJt4dvUgHgSJ_M0T29qPZQ079OcrbruuVUHfW1Q@mail.gmail.com> <3233c86d874f4018ab33275d47f07d55@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1DsatoP5ap6L4p31mMP3N4vpe7z3rY4mJ6AZd6yDCj0dQ@mail.gmail.com> <038759f3d94546e7a5f95556f56054d4@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1CWXoxyde7sXdPYMrvgztDAu-BOgaRduQmzWAvHZjmEiw@mail.gmail.com> <CY1PR1001MB1097B32AF04F08657F1D64DCB8CF0@CY1PR1001MB1097.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <CA+yJO1Awq9vB69KPtg6rSyF-v2T6fwpciUJYMoVG0nU3Jx-20g@mail.gmail.com>

Tina, I stand corrected.  The light on the My Book just started blinking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA