Subject: [Leica] Hillary For Prison Sign Behind Barbed Wire
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 18:03:33 -0400

I agree 100% Tina

And Chris was 100% correct to take that photo and post it on LUG.
Bharani

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:37:48 -0400
From: Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

I would think it would be hard to discuss documentary photography without
discussing the political aspects of the photo.  Social documentary, in
particular, is supposed to stir your emotions so that you do something
about the issue being photographed.  I hope mine does!