Subject: [Leica] IMG: Late in the Day
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 18:48:23 -0500

On my way home after picking up my evening meal, I encountered a red
light when I approached the main street in town.  Seeing a "sun dog", I
pulled out my iPhone and snapped a few frames.  It was not until I was
processing the images that I realized that the moon is also in the
frame, behind the flagpole.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Sun_+Sun+Dog+_amp_+Moon.jpg.html

The other "half" of the sun dog display was beyond my reach, to the right.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: Late in the Day)