Subject: [Leica] Why Pros in general and us amateurs do NOT or SHOULD NOT use Leica......
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 10:10:33 -0400

I have been using Leicas for 40 years and have regretted every excursion
into other systems.  I sent my film cameras in for CLA after every trip and
never had problems with them. I sent my M9 in after I dropped it on a marble
floor and knocked it out of alignment. They discovered that the sensor was
bad and offered to replace it for free or give me the same amount off on the
new Monochrome.  I got the MM and haven't regretted it. I've been speaking
to college photo classes lately and most of them have never heard of Leica!

Tina

Sent from my iPhone