Subject: [Leica] A sweet story ...
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 04:07:42 +0200

George,

Thank you very much for  your kind words, I really appreciate and I feel
really happy to read these ?

Today we had a coffee and I?ve explained she some things about developing
films etc?

I took this casual portrait of she:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/20161007_L1016107.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Summicron Rigid