Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cote d'Azur
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 23:01:54 +0100

Back after a week and a bit down in the south of France where we stayed in
Nice. We visited lots of places in Nice itself, but also spent time in
Monaco, Beaulieu, Villefranche, and Juan-les-Pins. Stayed in an Air B&B for
the first time, and ate out in the plethora of restaurants in the city. I
didn't bother hiring a car as the trains and buses are excellent. While it
wasn't a trip for photography as it was our first holiday for over four
years, I did try and carry a camera and got loads of mostly unsatisfactory
shots... :-)

Anyway, here's one to start.

Sunbather, dog and woman on the beach at Juan-les-Pins, Cote d'Azur, France.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Juan-les-Pins+2+Sunbather+Dog.jpg.html
Fuji X100S. See LARGE

Douglas
PS The volume on this list is incredible and I'll try to spin my way through
all your photos over time.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Cote d'Azur)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Cote d'Azur)