Subject: [Leica] [FS: Fuji XE-1 +Stuff to fit....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 09:11:34 -0700

The Fuji XE-1 is a superb camera in the APS-C format.  Native AF lenses are
pretty low cost and are superb.
It also can be used for a backup camera at low cost, for those, like myself,
who
are paranoid to traveling without a backup to their Leica, but can not
afford to have yet another $7K Leica camera........

I have the complete box with all that entails, manuals , charger, battery,
Useless other things...etc..

Condition is basically 90+% of new...
$255 for the body..caps etc.
$140 for the 16-50 f3.5-5.6 Super EBC XC OIS  AF lens,,,,hood caps, etc.
$40 Thumbs UP
$65 for the Fuji Brand Leica M lens to Fuji body adapter

Less than 10,000 total exposures

Guaranteed to work and work well.... Firmware is up to date as of late May.
Not sure if there has been a more recent release

Plus shipping..

Buy it all and save 10% + I will pay shipping to CONUS.

I accept anything that looks or acts like money..(BitCoin is NOT included in
my opinion of what money is)

2 week money back guarantee...

Prices are negotiable.. contact me with your offer.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net