Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 15/10/2016: monkey business
From: natan at gmx.es (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 07:10:48 +0200

We are spending the weekend in Gibraltar, and yesterday we took the cable
car to the top of the Rock to look at the awesome views of the Spanish and
North African coasts, and of course to see the macaque monkeys who live
there. The monkeys are everywhere, and while they are cute, they are also
expert pickpockets and become aggressive if their personal space is not
respected.

A monkey waits for arriving tourists at the top station of the cable car.
Woe be the person who arrives with an ice cream cone or something similar in
his hand:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-DkJWC8R/A

This guy was being photographed by his friends next to a monkey, when the
monkey suddenly reached out for his bag:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-xZJqBfB/A

Lots more Gibraltar images in the coming days.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
natan at gmx.es