Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Butterfly for Dr. Ted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 13:41:08 -0700

Hi Jim,
Thank you good Sir! It's just that your flower/butterfly photos are very
different with a learning aspect beyond a flower.
However, I have learned more about good, bad and fantastic flowers off this
screen simply because of the super talented flower photographers as part of
the "CREW!"
It just seems the butterfly kind of gives a "touch of life" as in a kind of
living element the flower alone, at times doesn't have.
That of course isn't a bad thing simply because we have flower alone images
that photographically are mind blowing images illustrating a very talented
photog doing the clicking!
My basic feeling is "please CREW!" Just keep them coming anytime you have
one to show! thank you!
As strange as I may sound, but the odd time the flowers help me cope with
the loss of my dear wife Irene! She did like looking at them so much!
Thanks.
cheers,
ted