Subject: [Leica] IMG: While Walking at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:43:34 -0500

It was a nice day, so I took a short walk around the airport. Here are a
couple of observations.

This hangar door was raised as I passed by.  I award this owner my "Neat
Hangar" award.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Neat+Hangar.tif.html

Helicopters provide lifesaving services every day, but few of us ever
stop to think about the complexities of the machines.  The two jet
engines are hidden from view, but the complexities of the rotor hub are
open to view and are very impressive.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rotor+Hub+Complexities.tif.html

Please view LARGE.

--