Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cote d'Azur
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 01:23:40 +0100

Thanks Jim, after the good news and skipping down the driveway to a very
pleasant dinner with nine glasses (approx) of good Bordeaux at my wine
society's Autumn Dinner, I think I need another holiday as I may fall down
on my
keyboardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:-)

Douglas