Subject: [Leica] Mennonite cemetery
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 20:52:22 +0200

Le 15 oct. 2016 ? 20:39, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> a ?crit :

> Look mommy!  There's a man in the cemetery with a black sheet over his
> head."

Fun!

I remember when Leica/Panasonic issued the L1 about 10 years ago. It was
(one of) the first camera(s) with realtime live view. Swearing by an M type
RF, everybody was then saying it was (yet another) gimmick and I (kindly?)
reminded them (mainly the LUG) it was like in the old times of LF with the
piece of black cloth :-)

Who never uses the back screen to compose these days? ...

Now the iPhone/pad has brought it to yet another level ? and many a time do
I also miss the dark thingie ;-)

Keep them coming Ken.

Amities
Philippe