Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: tripods
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 05:27:52 -0400

Mine is actually not terribly heavy. Its not a heavy studio model, its one
of their mid-weight models. If it were horribly heavy, I couldn?t use it
now. I suffered a stroke that left the right side of my body weakened and
reduced my ability to carry heavy stuff. Not that I was ever very strong;
I have had serious health problems all of my life.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 10/29/16, 5:23 AM, "LUG on behalf of John McMaster"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of