Subject: [Leica] Jupiter adapters???
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 17:59:21 -0500
References: <d3733b50-f76d-ab07-7258-bb86fb6dfe8d@lighttube.net> <58894666EB744437B1D044D320C61B63@Family> <96768fe3-ccbd-4c08-2430-0204114e41dd@lighttube.net> <3E679937F2E84B7287E7FA0E69CF818D@Family> <CA+3n+_mryx4k3AtpiHO11bshvRG-sCq7sm4Pvs8LW3NhmBbTag@mail.gmail.com> <261FA2CB31F94E668B81E1033E188299@Family> <CA+3n+_=oHUuT4zbs5H_ASdNDyZ96Gkv4bwXBbPKxd=cxXf9d5g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_nDJc2TNgkBeUD=UJuE3rmiyQiGV87__KT28JQj4oysMg@mail.gmail.com>

Whatever combination gets you from LTM to E mount.  You will have more
precision if you acquire an LTM to E directly.  I have bought some from
Amazon quite inexpensively as well as from KEH when they have them in
stock.  But I started LTM-M then M-E and I found others I switched over.
With multiple adapters assume a non flat field as you can expect tolerance
stacking not in your favor.  Have fun though, the 85 and 135 are very, very
good and 1.5 Sonnar are good but a little quirky.