Subject: [Leica] IMG: From a Smokey Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 20:37:01 -0600

Thanks for looking, Douglas.  Yes, there are health warnings here for
young children.  I had a few errands to run, but haven't spent many
hours outside.

The Cirrus is a very nice airplane, and the parachute really works.
Congratulate him for me on the IFR rating.  I never got that far, but
with today's traffic and rules, it is almost a necessity.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA