Subject: [Leica] URL: Time -100 most influential images of all time....
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 15:54:34 -0500

I expected to see, but didn?t, the searing image of a white harasser at a
protest in Boston, with a flagpole bearing an American flag and held like a
spear, taking aim at the midsection of a black man who appears to be held
helpless by another white man. Not all here is as awful as it seems, but the
reality was bad enough and it made a stunning impression at the time. It
became titled ?The Soiling of Old Glory?. I might have chosen it over one
of, um, Bradley Cooper taking a selfie at the Oscars.

No two people will agree on the 100, but really?

http://i.imgur.com/kA7UIYT.jpg <http://i.imgur.com/kA7UIYT.jpg>

?howard