Subject: [Leica] A Couple of Images from Our Thanksgiving Gathering
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 14:41:01 -0600

I won't bore you with food pictures.  It was delicious!  But, the kids
like games.  The hostess, my daughter-in-law, came up with one they
enjoyed.  Kind of like Russian Roulette, you spin the needle to see how
many trigger rotations you must take.  The release is random, and the
"hand" is loaded with whipped topping. After the kids had all had their
fill, they insisted the grownups take a turn.

Here is how it should be done.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Final+312.jpg.html

And, yes, they got me!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pie+in+the+Face.tif.html