Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2016: three vignettes from Padova
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 19:33:44 +0100

I am spending most of this week on a business trip to Milan. I took
advantage of the opportunity to spend a night in Padova, visiting a friend.
I had never been there before. The city is breathtakingly beautiful. In my
estimation, it beats both Rome and Florence in this regard. I spend this
morning walking around the city and touring the university, one of the
oldest in Europe, before taking the train to Milan. Three vignettes from
this morning?s walk.

Two ladies on Via Cesarotti:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-f2g6Tdx/A

I have seen many beautiful squares in the world, but I cannot think of any
that surpasses Prato della Valle in Padova:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-LfSzrgd/A

Bridge:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VQTCR52/A

The square also had a nice little food market where I bought a kilo of
excellent organic apples for ?1.80, and of course several caf?s, in one of
which I warmed up with an excellent capuccino.

Incidentally, I have gone back to Leica M8 for this trip, as I am
temporarily Fuji-less at the moment (in the middle of upgrading from X-T1 to
T2). It works great as long as there is good light. I also have the little
Ricoh GRII with me, of course.

MUCH more to come.

Cheers,
Nathan