Subject: [Leica] Chinese Lantern Festival
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 10:22:15 -0800

>>> The hard part was deciding what NOT to shoot.<<<<<  Howard.
Hi Howard,
I can't imagine being assigned to shoot this and arrive with a couple of
rolls of colour and 20 rolls of B&W? Today of course with digital, it
wouldn't matter. As you could just shoot everything that turned on your
imagination without a worried moment about running out of film? :-)
Oh I re-call times when I  came to the end of a 36 exposure roll, take it
out and into the exposed roll pouch of the Photo vest. Then reach into the
unexposed pouch to find I only had one roll left! :-( Such a sickening
feeling as you felt there were still hundreds of images to shoot!
OH! I do love digital, if for nothing else but the cards seem to be endless
in number of frames! And if you fill one, take it out, reach in pocket and
you have this little card, pop it in camera and yer good to go for another
thousand frames! :-)
You smile and start clicking away without a thought. But looking for more
beautiful images. YAHOO!!!!!!!
cheers,
Dr. Ted  :-)