Subject: [Leica] Yearbook
From: photo.forrest1 at gmail.com (photo.forrest1 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 19:46:52 -0500

Will proceeds from the LUG yearbook still be finding their way to a
charity?Regards,Phil Forrest
------ Original message------From: Richard ManDate: Fri, Dec 9, 2016
19:35To: Leica Users Group;Cc: Subject:Re: [Leica] Yearbook
Hello LUGgers, there are some changes to the LUG book, mainly to
streamlinethe process and drive the cost down as much as possible. Please
read theentire post. To participate:Please send 2 images to richard at
richardmanphoto.com BEFORE Dec 31, 2016.The image should be at least 2000
pixels on the across (the DPI does NOTmatter). Highest quality JPG. Higher
pixel count is OK. Please send a shortcaption with the images. Captions can
be a short title, gear info, orlocation etc. Please keep it short.Your
images will NOT be cropped or modified in any way. However, unless
youexplicitly make a request, they *may be* re-ordered with other
submissions.The book will be available as PDF, directly from me, for $10 or
less.I will organize a US SOFT cover print run with our local commercial
printerand process the shipping myself. The goal is to have a book for $50
or less(but it depends on the number of submissions of course)US people that
miss the above print run, non-US (soft and hard cover
 s), andall HARD cover books will be available from Blurb***Image Rights:
YOU retain all copyrights to the images. The submitted imageswill only be