Subject: [Leica] PS experts?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 21:06:10 -0000

You're right, Sonny, of course, it is the fairing. I DID read the entire
story first and initially thought it was the fairing, but dismissed it as I
thought the images were contemporaneous, and the symbol looked so odd in the
context of the image. My bad, as I used to regularly take off and put on the
fairing on my 1964 Motobi Imperiale Sport way back when.

While I'm aware Dmitry Medvedev is an avid photographer, has a Leica S2,
speaks English, and for all we know could be on this list under a different
name, as Putin's right hand man, he probably knows all about the story, so I
will not comment on anything political....

Douglas