Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Age-Old Question: Which 50mm?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:53:23 -0600

Thanks for looking, Ted.  I have had only one problem with Leica gear,
and it was with an early 50/1.4 Summarit, which had seen a lot of use
before I bought it.  My original IIIa and Elmar could use CLAs, but I
don't expect either me or my heirs to shoot film any more.  Like Nathan
and Philippe, my money, these days, will go to Fuji.  I have a couple of
film bodies if I should really get an itch to shoot film.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: The Age-Old Question: Which 50mm?)