Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Snow
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 11:56:39 -0500

The US Northeast is having its coldest late December in years thanks to the
Polar Vortex. We awoke this morning to find 4 inches of snow on the ground
with more promised for later today. Snow is no novelty in the Hudson Valley
but usually not this early. Alas, we were planning to drive south to visit
our grandchildren in Georgia but unless the road is cleared we may be
delayed. I?m thinking about becoming a Global Warming denier.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/First+snow.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Lake+Louise_+first+snow.jpg.html
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] IMG: First Snow)