Subject: [Leica] LUG book 2016 will ALSO be on Blurb
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:44:24 -0800

Hi All, I received a couple messages asking me to clarify on the LUG book
2016 availability from Blurb. So to be clear:

The book, both soft and hardcover, WILL be available from Blurb, just as
previous years.

However, there are two additional options:
1) PDF - for people who want electronic copy. This will be available
directly from me.
2) US softcover bulk buy - I will arrange for my commercial printer for a
one-time bulk print run. This will only go through if the pricing is better
than from Blurb. I will let you know.

Hope this helps.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram