Subject: [Leica] Leica S sighting
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 22:14:28 +0530

He had one, though what he would get from 120-130 yards away with that short
lens (by size) he had on it, is anybody's guess. He is a committed
photographer who has published books, and always has had a camera handy ever
since I remember. He normally used to use Canon, but cricket makes you a
mini oligarch, especially a legend of the game like him, so I suppose a
Leica is appropriate! :-)
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad