Subject: [Leica] LUG book (yearbook) 2016 Annoucnement
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:13:31 -0800

Hello LUGgers, there are some changes to the LUG book, mainly to streamline
the process and drive the cost down as much as possible. Please read the
entire post. To participate:

Please send 2 images to richard at richardmanphoto.com by Dec 31, 11:59PM
PST.
The images should be taken in 2016.

The image should be at least 2000 pixels on the long side (the DPI does NOT
matter). Highest quality JPG. Higher pixel count is OK. Please send a short
caption with the images. Captions can be a short title, gear info, or
location etc. Please keep it short.

Your images will NOT be cropped or modified in any way. However, unless you
explicitly make a request, they *may be* re-ordered with other submissions.

The book, both soft and hardcover, WILL be available from Blurb, just as
previous years.

However, there are two additional options:
1) PDF - for people who want electronic copy. This will be available
directly from me.
2) US softcover bulk buy - I will arrange for my commercial printer for a
one-time bulk print run. This will only go through if the pricing is better
than from Blurb. I will let you know.

Profits (TBD) will be donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank in Santa
Clara, CA, USA.

***
Image Rights: YOU retain all copyrights to the images. The submitted images
will only be used for "LUG book 2016"
--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram