Subject: [Leica] CHRISTMAS WISHES!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:04:20 -0800

 MY CHRISMAS 2016 WISHES TO THE CREW! J

I wish you all the most exciting moments you can possibly enjoy while
opening a gift from a friend or your caring LOVING FAMILY! J

I realize the CREW is made up of a number of varying religions. So be it.

May I suggest for a "tiny moment" if you possibly can? Here's my "Great
Spirit" that has brought/got me this far?

"The GREAT SPIRIT?" In reality, each and everyone of us has a "GREAT
SPIRIT". Each religion has a different name for "HE? or SHE?"

Maybe you aren't involved in a religion?

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT? Out there somewhere there is a "Great Spirit" that
looks after you just as you "click?" The shutter assisting you to capture a
magical moment.

Now don't get all "TTTTTTing" J

Nor get all anti-religion as this has nothing to do with religion? "WELL AS
FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!"

My "GREAT SPIRIT" has pretty well always been on my shoulder saving my ass
during a few of the following!

1/ Crashing in a Sprint car during a race on a half mile dirt track! Flipped
upside down and destroyed! The car was a write off. Me? Stitches in face and
head!

2/ Crashing in a Stock Car then crashed into while I'm upside down hanging
on my seat belt!" four other cars into me destroying my car!

3/ In the high arctic on assignment the helicopter filled with smoke and we
are hundreds of miles from base camp falling toward the arctic ocean frozen
ice at 50 below zero. OOPS!JWalked away! Damn cold

4/A ski equipped twin Otter plane bad landing on Arctic ice, breaking a wing
and strut off. Rather bumpy one might say!  L

5/ Survived two war assignments.. 1967 Mideast and a short time in  Vietnam
1968.

6/ While in the center field shooting at car race and wheel came off car,
hit & FLIPPED me and cameras into the sky! OH YEA that hurt! I was by
ambulance to hospital!  but I survived!

That merely touches the 65 years as a photojournalist hopping about the
world! That's because my "GREAT SPIRIT" has been on my shoulder all those
years!

So there you go a bit about my "GREAT SPIRIT!"J

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DAY & a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!

CHEERS,

Dr. Ted Grant  C.M.  O.C.

---

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] CHRISTMAS WISHES!)