Subject: [Leica] My first "assignment" - Giving Smiles
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 02:15:48 +0100

A Catholic Foundation that they are helping homeless, they asked for
photographers who were willing to contribute to the cause by making a small
reportage which the foundation could use to promote its charitable
activities, I have accepted, for this reason I call this work as my first
assignment.... The act consisted according to the Spanish tradition of
giving presents for the Epiphany from the ?Magic Kings?, like the children
the persons shall wrote a letter to them asking for a present of a value no
more than 30 Euro. First at all it was a small lunch and after that the
presents was delivered.

I have selected 35 pictures, I have used the M9 because they preferred
color, here I share my selection converted to B&W, I?ve used the lenses:
Elmarit-M 28mm Asph, Summilux 35 pre-asph and Summilux 75, some of the
pictures are shoot with Leica Flash SF 58 in bounced light mode, I was
really uncomfortable shooting with flash and finally and the latest pictures
are shoot without flash. Some pictures are not perfect but for me it is more
important the emotion than perfection, and my preference is always for the
life moment.

I have created an special album for this event ?Giving Smiles?

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/givingsmiles/>

Or in slideshow mode, I?m not sure if the link will work...

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_view=slideshow.Slideshow&g2_itemId=436450>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] My first "assignment" - Giving Smiles)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] My first "assignment" - Giving Smiles)