Subject: [Leica] The "problem" with the M9
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 18:42:49 +0100

Hi Ted,

I think remember the last time I took seriously two cameras, one in B&W and
one in color was in my trip to NYC in 2005, as a conclusion I can say that I
have shoot about 8 B&W films and just one or maybe two in color?, of course
as you say, the life moment is what really count, my choice is normally B&W.

Cheers
Lluis