Subject: [Leica] Problem with the M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 06:21:50 -0500

Philippe hi! always delighted to be in agreement.
To split hairs "post processing" is what?
Its processing isn't it? We're making the picture.
Its not something that's happening later is it?
Afterwards we email it or print it.  To me that's post.
"Post" to me means "after the fact" but what do I know?

I may think that because I think people think processing the pictures,
Photoshop or Lightroom work is like some extra special thing you don't
really need to do. Like in the old days when we brought our film to the drug
store and they made snap shots for us.
Who needs a darkroom I got Walgreens?

On 1/5/17 4:03 AM, "Philippe" <photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com> wrote:

> 46 years after I developed my first BW film, I totally concur.

Post
> processing is a taste enhancer without which I at least, would end up with
> so
> much less sapid photographs.

And I?m happy like a painter or a cook to have
> such a palette and variety of tools available.

Amities
Philippe