Subject: [Leica] PC alternatives to Lightroom???
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 22:59:01 -0000

Having never shot a RAW file since I discovered my Fuji X100S files were not
compatible with my old LR nearly four years ago, I'm wondering are there any
low cost PC alternatives to Lightroom that would enble me to import Fuji RAW
and convert to Tiff as I need the resolution for printing?? JPGs don't cut
it for larger sizes. I'd like to hear from anybody who is using alternative
PC software to import RAW files and how it's working for them.

I'm also buying a Sony A7ii so it would be useful if it could do the same
trick with Sony RAW files. I do little manipulation so I'm happy to use my
existing PSE software which can deal with Tiffs easily.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] PC alternatives to Lightroom???)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] PC alternatives to Lightroom???)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] PC alternatives to Lightroom???)