Subject: [Leica] 90 Summicron (Canada): still front-focussing!
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 14:38:18 +0900

Thanks to Frank and Dante,

And also to someone who emailed me directly.

>From this advice, I've written to Gerry Smith at Kindermann, Canada, and to
John van Stelten, at Focal Point (US) asking for price and time estimates.

I'm still baffled that this Leica lens repair expert in Kumamoto, Japan,
dismantled the lens and still could not come up with a way to correct the
focus. Here's hoping Kindermann or Focal Point can correct it without it
costing too much.

Peter