Subject: [Leica] IMG: Focusing
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 15:15:34 -0600

Hi Alan,

My only Fuji is the X-E1, which I like a lot.  However, when working in
sunlight, as a left-eyed shooter, I'm continually bothered by extraneous
light entering the eyepiece, and have to resort to cupping my left hand
around the end of the camera to shield the viewfinder.  I do wear
glasses, so that adds to the problem.  From all of the searching I have
done online, it seems that no one can devise an eye cup for the X-E1.
The X-T1 and X-T2 have significant eye cups, set in from the left
corner, so I was hoping that this would solve my problem when working in
sunlight.

Indoors, the X-E1 is fine.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA