Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 23:37:18 +0100

I have decide offer for sale some stuff I don?t use or I do I few use for my
usual work:

- TELYT F4/200 WITH OUBIO
In excellent condition, the glass is perfect. Only very slight signs of use
on the barrel. The lens was was CLA by Malcolm Taylor (UK). Delivered with
front cap (not Leitz), plastic base and rear Leitz cap.
Asking 225 Euro

- VISOFLEX III
In perfect working condition, glasses are clean. it was completely restored
by Malcolm Taylor (UK)
Asking 280 Euro

- ELMAR 65 mm f 3.5 with OUTZFO
Macro lens chrome for be used with Visoflex. The glass is perfect, smooth
and precise focusing.
Asking 380 Euro

- TAYLOR, TAYLOR & HOBSON COOKE AMOTAL 2? F2 lens (M39)
I regret sell this lens but I don?t do a great use for my work. The lens is
in EXCEPCIONAL good condition, I think it is really hard to find one with a
clean glass like mine and it has a great value as well for collectors and
use. Asking 1.750 Euro.

If interested please contact me off line, thank you
Saludos cordiales

Lluis