Subject: [Leica] Help!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 12:21:45 +0100

John is right,

The camera will work, but I think it's advisable to fix
it in place to protect the circuitry.

 From your picture, it looks as if there was some kind
of adhesive on the corners.

Not knowing how chemicals in various kinds of adhesives
could affect the electronics, I would prevent it
falling out and getting lost with a piece of thin
adhesive tape until you can get to a Leica dealer who
can fix it.

Cheers
Douglas