Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Distinguished Retiree
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:12:54 -0600

In June 1964, we welcomed a new Cooperative Engineering Student to our
office at AEDC.  I was 34 at the time.  Today, I attended his
retirement, at the top of his game, as a high level member of the Civil
Service Senior Executive Service.  It was with pleasure I shook his hand
and wished him well in his next endeavor.

At one time, one of my sons worked for him, and he passed on compliments
today for my son's accomplishments.

He is on the right in this photo, wearing his newly-awarded medal.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Distinguished+Retiree.jpg.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA