Subject: [Leica] New Zealand E-ZIne... f11
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 14:28:14 -0000

Thanks for the link, Frank. Yes, worth a look, and well worth the cover
price ;-)

The e-zine format frees the publisher from the never-ending quandary of
balancing cover price against circulation, advertising content against
editorial, number of pages against cost of production, global readership
against cost of distribution. All good, we get to see "stuff" that might
otherwise remain hidden.

BUT that means there is no limit to how much good (or not-so-good) material
is included, and I do not much like reading ~100 pages of pdf on-screen!

That said, I still pay for Tim Parkin's On Landscape which meets precisely
the same criteria.

Piers