Subject: [Leica] New tutorial on my photo lessons website
From: eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 20:22:16 +0100

indeed if you speak about the new Kodak gray card R27 which I didn't
know was on the market and which never have seen in Europe an is 15%
reflective

the one we can buy in Europe is the old one 18 %
here you see the difference

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: New tutorial on my photo lessons website)
Message from eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems) ([Leica] New tutorial on my photo lessons website)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] New tutorial on my photo lessons website)