Subject: [Leica] Beware travelers who have been to Iran
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 03:27:18 -0500

We have Global Entry Known Traveler cards and are not supposed to have to
go through any queue.  I hope that's true!  There should be a machine where
we have our palms and passports scanned and then we skip the lines.  We
talked to lots of international travelers who said it saves many hours.  Of
course, everything could be different now.  We do have Iranian visas in our
passports from our trip last year.  We were questioned about them by the
Chinese immigration officials.

The Russian immigration officials on the train had me delete any photos I
had taken out of the window after we crossed the Mongolia/Russia border.
One nice guy apologized but the others were insistent.  I used ScanDisk
Rescue and recovered them, though.

Tina