Subject: [Leica] IMG: One from the Past
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 11:36:35 -0600

It's a dull, drizzly day, with a front moving through, so I wanted to
find some color.  I went back to my first weeks with a digital SLR, in
April 2008, and found these tulips.  After a little trip through my
current photo software, here they are.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20080417-P4170022.JPG.html

While in Lightroom, I checked for any lens corrections for this Olympus
gear, and found that Olympus is not even listed under "Manufacturers".
Does this mean that Olympus lenses are all perfect? ;-)

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: One from the Past)