Subject: [Leica] XPanII Pakon scan
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 15:50:34 -0800

Hi Jim, thanks! I love the cinematic look from the XPan

Hi Bill, yes, with the Pakon. I could have scan it with the LS-9000 of
course, but with the Pakon, I can scan a whole 21-frames in a minute or
two. Super convenient.

If they make a digital XPan, I will sell everything except a 4x5 with the
150mm and the Leica M7 with the 35 'lux to buy it.