Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/2/2017: me
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 21:03:35 +0100

Our photography club at the office has embarked on a year-long project. We
will invite our colleagues to portrait sessions during which they will be
photographed while expressing their passions. Yesterday, we tested the setup
on ourselves, using the webinar studio of the office. As one of my passions
is photography, I brought a generous selection of my equipment with me, and
Christophe took this portrait of me with my Texas Leica. I am really pleased
with this portrait:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-CF8Kqpp/A

Cheers,
Nathan